Saturday 12 March 2016

Anvsoft SynciOS Manager PRO 5 With Serial Key


Syncios Manager PRO : is developed by Anvsoft and it is the best iTunes alternative for managing iPhone, iPad, iPod etc. you can transfer photos, music, videos far more easily than itunes with syncios.
Note : jailbreak is not required to use syncios. πŸ˜‰

How to Register Activate Or Crack Anvsoft SynciOS Manager PRO 5.X ?

  • Install Anvsoft SynciOS Manager PRO 5.X Any Version Setup.exe
  • After Installation Register Or Activate it with Following Registration Details.
Name : syncios   (Do not change name otherwise serial won’t work)
Registration Code : 000KR6-M7MYAZ-AH5HZG-NYJYHH-QAJMJY-914297-9HGW51
  • After registration, block the program via windows firewall to avoid future blacklisting.
All Done! Enjoy, Anvsoft SynciOS Manager 5 PRO Full Version For Free… πŸ˜€

1 comments:

  1. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience.
    Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues.


    Anvsoft Syncios Crack

    ReplyDelete

Raxor Tech © 2014 - Designed by Shadow, Our Partner Raxormovies